Sunday, April 03, 2011

Mission # 39

It is mission #39 over at Mission to Create this week! We have the lovely and talented Nadia Cannizzo GDTing with us! You need to check out the blog for her fabulous page - I have a big scrappy crush on her style :) I love what she does with flowers!

Here is my page for this week's mission. 

 I love this Emma's Shoppe line by Crate Paper!!! Truth is - I used the front of the packaging for all the bits of paper on this page ! I couldn't stand to cut little bits off each paper to make it.. lol Plus, it was so easy to do my title, as I used a part of the book binding paper for the title - how perfect to describe a day at the beach in the Canadian prairies!! I added some pop dots underneath parts of it and bent the paper slightly so it pops off the page.

I added the small white doily - my new doily diecut tool for my Cuttlebug from Papertrey ink. Love that shape and all the detail! Wll be using it lots coming up ;)

Hope you will join us this week for our mission - lots of good concepts!!!
Post a Comment