I'm up on the Bella Blvd blog today with a page inspired by pocket scrapbooking!
When I was at CHA last month, one trend I noticed was smaller sized 2x2" pockets for this style of scrapbooking. While I don't pocket scrapbook, I think the same principle and products can be used on your normal 12x12 or 8.5x11 pages.
Here is the page I came up with:
When I was at CHA last month, one trend I noticed was smaller sized 2x2" pockets for this style of scrapbooking. While I don't pocket scrapbook, I think the same principle and products can be used on your normal 12x12 or 8.5x11 pages.
Here is the page I came up with:
I used a smaller sized grid using the new Family Forever collection papers- the 2x2" size to create the background for my page. I really was hoping to have some of the new Bella Blvd Candid cards for this page but I hadn't received the new goodies when I created this page. They would have been perfect to integrate into the pattern.
I hope you will check out what the other Bella designers did with their pocket scrapbook pages today on the blog HERE !!




This is amazing, Nicole! One of my favorite layouts, EVER!
ReplyDeleteThis page is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI loved!
seriously cute Nic!! Another fabulous creation..x
ReplyDelete