Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Fancy Pants Designs - Ps I love you


Good morning! I am excited to share a lovey dovey project with you that I completed for the Fancy Pants blog last week using the Golden Days collection.


The Golden Days collection is full of rich gold and navy, but also has some great touches of coral and to me - that is close enough to PINK!




I diecut a background and went ahead to fill it with several papers from the Golden Days collection. Filling each heart with little scraps of pieces of paper here and there.












I could resist adding a clear tag to my photo as well as behind it for a fun and easy layer.



Lots of pattern in a confined way. Lots of fun for me. Some people think it's "nit-picky" work, but I love it.. and to me, it's all worth it in the end.






In case you are interested, I used the Heart is Full Background from JustNick for the background of the page.



http://justnick.myshopify.com/products/heart-is-full-background

That's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Post a Comment