Saturday, June 24, 2006

TGIF!!

K...so it isn't Friday anymore...but it is the weekend! Yippee! I survived my first week back at work...whew.

Lots to report, but not.

First, work sucks. When doesn't it!
Work tries to screw me over...what a shocker.
New boss sucks...again, what a shocker.
Lots of angry employees due to new boss...things never change.

Thing is, in the last 5 years, we have changed management 5 times. This may not seem like a big deal to most, but it is tough on people. Really tough. New agendas for the business are formed, and just when you were making headway on the last set of agendas. Brutal. Need to hang in there, it will get better. I am committed to making it better, so that should help. Low moral out there. BUT, that is my specialty. Gonna work it out!

Onto better things....got my new dreamy kit from LIITD this week! Cool kit for sure. Have a lot of great pics to go with this kit, so that is always a good thing! Started working with it last night, and will continue to this weekend--man, I love the weekend now!

Noah has his last soccer game today and then it is Katie's birthday party. Can't believe she is going to be 5 on July 5th. Wow, times flies. Got her a Polly Pocket thing. Where was Polly when I was growing up!

So, have a great weekend...relax and chill! Have a slurpee!

Nick-out

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

good spirits nicole..you will turn em around at work..kill em with kindness ;-)