Wednesday, August 23, 2006

HI!

Sorry, been super busy with life stuff...we are moved in...things are going well. Just busy. Feeling a little ill these days. Some sort of chest cough thing. Tired. Pooped right out.

Been busy scrapping with the newest kit about to be announced for Love Is In The Details next week...seriously, I know I say this each month...but this one is delightful! I am lovin' every minute of it...a definate favourite!!!! Can't wait to scrap some more tonight with it! I am altering something tonight!!! Yippee!

Anyway, I promise to update more regular soon.

Thanks for dusting off the cobwebs in here for me Vanessa ... I appreciate it!

Nick-out for now!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

good morning!
kit--yes--it is COOL, well beyond COOL. love it too.
welcome back to bloggin ;-)

WandaT said...

Have fun!
Hope you're all settled in and your little people are adjusted to it as well.