Friday, August 04, 2006

The weekend is here!

Thank goodness, seriously, I need it. Had another long week. Excited to do some serious scrapping tonight and tomorrow! We have a wedding on Sunday, so must make the most of tonight and tomorrow!

Gonna participate as often as I can in a challenge going on at a blog. Great idea really, using Ali Edwards' new pattern paper book! So, I thought cool--will check it out! The first challenge is posted and I am ready! Sounds easy peasy, so I am gonna knock that one off tonight! Here is the blog. Hope you can join in!

Also, there is another cool new blog out there with LIITD own Melissa...check it out here!

So, enjoy your weekend! Gonna post my stuff later gater!

Nick-out

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

great idea for challenges!
good way to check out the book too!

melissa said...

how cool of you to link beyond appearance! Thanks Nick!