Sunday, February 15, 2009

aaahhh...

only 2 more hours of work and I will officially be on maternity leave.

I could really use it about now. I am back into that always tired stage. Seems like all I do after dinner these days is put the kids to bed and crash myself. Hips and back are sore...but I am not complaining. It is all part of the wonderful package.

Can you believe only 2 more weeks until our baby _____ arrives?
:O)

Time sure does fly...


Back with some photos later and even another page!

4 comments:

Deborah Marasa said...

I can't believe it's only 2 more weeks!!

Julie said...

I can't believe it either,and I so remember how I ached at the end of it,but oh so worth it.Hang in there,it's almost time.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! That went by fast. I guess maybe not for you...lol But hang in there girl...can't wait to see what you have.

Laura said...

really...only 2 more weeks? I guess it's probably less now...wow!!