Sunday, November 08, 2009

blog award.. who me?


I was given this Blog award from one of my readers..or should I say lurkers.. cause I have a few who don't comment.. lol. You know who you are.... ;)


But seriously, how sweet is it for Kathy to give me this award.. I was excited to read it on her blog!


Kathy wrote:

This award is bestowed onto blogs that are exceedingly charming. These bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes cut, even more friendships are propagated.

Please give more attention to these writers.

Deliver this award to six bloggers, who must choose six more and include this cleverly written text in the body of their award.

So... here are my SIX nominees.. that I wish to honour with this same award!


Jocelyn


Deborah


Allison


Kristine


Julie


Jenn





3 comments:

Julie said...

Gee, thanks Nicole! This will give me some incentive to actually blog perhaps.

Kathy said...

Thanks for playing Nicole :) You're right, I should comment more often. I hate being known as a lurker lol I adore all your creations and love all that you do for TPP.

Kristine said...

Thank you nicole!!! Again, i had no idea... OMG you must think i am such a "b " itch! LOL!!!! Thank you :-)