Sunday, November 01, 2009

It's catch up time

These were all done for The Paper Passion for either a crop or challenge in October!! Lots of good stuff going on there.. hope you will join us!! The ladies there are super and the shopping is insane!!! We have a new contest starting soon... join the forum and join in!











These are all from Mission Create.. please play along with us! I am lovin' all the missions and the twists!! We have managed to get some sponsors for the next few months.. so that means PRIZES!!!



Been busy working on some stuff for So Sketchy! as well as some fun goodies for my November reveal at The Paper Passion..it is my turn to do something non-kit related.. so Rosa sent me and two of the other ladies some different fun stuff.. I LOVE MY STUFF!! The colours are so me.. :)
Have to stay tuned for more on that.. :)

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

Ohhh look at all the eye candy..it is nice to see them all once!!

Julie said...

WOW! Lots of good stuff to look at in this post. I love all of your pumpkins!

Kathy said...

I just love visiting your blog Nicole. You do such amazing work! Congratulations on making the cover of CS!! That's so exciting!

Kathy said...

p.s. I left you a little something on my blog :)

hayleycreates said...

Fabulous L/O as always. And yes congrats on the cover! Very cool.

Tanya said...

seeing all your great LO's makes me want to get crafty this week. Especially with the pics I just posted on my blog.