Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Over the Top!

Ally was sweet enough to give me this award on her blog the other day!


All I have to do is respond to the following phrases with one word:
where's your cell phone: nowhere (don't have one)
your hair: ugly
your mother: lifesaver
your father: kind
favorite food: pizza
dream last night: none
favorite drink: pepsi
what room are you: basement
hobby: scrapbooking
fear: birds
where were you last night: sewing
something that you aren't: rich
muffins: carrot
wish list item: vacation
where did you grow up: winnipeg
your pets: mr. luva
friends: MC
something you are not wearing: bra
favorite store: RW& Co. clothes / The Paper Passion scrapping!
favorite colour: teal/aqua
last time you laughed: saturday
your best friend: jovanborah ;)
place you go over and over: driveway
person who emails you regularly: julie
favorite place to eat: mongo's

So... I pass along this same task to:
C'mon do it.. it took me like 2 mins! :)

2 comments:

Jocie said...

LOL...I took me forever to figure out who was 'Jovanborah' :)

Kristine said...

OMG! i had no idea you had this Over The Top thing for me!!! I am so sorry :-( --- THANK YOU!!!