Friday, January 08, 2010

More scrappy goodness!

Aside from some GREAT scrappy news today.. :) (I will share very soon promise)... I have a page to share. It is for an inspiratioo challenge I issued at The Paper Passion!

Just a quick and simple page. Took the ad as a sketch and went from there! I attempted to spray glimmer mist in the back ground pp.. but it didn't come out right.. or I used a too light of colour.. or I didn't shake it properly.. oh well!! next time!

Off cropping for a few hours tomorrow.. I have TONS planned to do.. let's see what actually happens!! The boys are off for a playdate on Sunday.. and with NFL playoffs.. that means I am all alone in the basement.. so --duh-- I will do more scrapping! :)

Back soon with some news.. and a few more pages.. don't forget that Sunday is new mission day on Mission Create! If you haven't joined in yet -- WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Man,you have been one busy scrapper! I love this layout.Now I must head on over and see the whole challenge.I can tell you misted the background paper.Have fun cropping today.

Amanda Winchester said...

Such a cute page! Love the cluster of goodies at the top!

Angie Blom said...

this is a great layout. love the simplicity of it all.. the cluster is wonderful!!