Thursday, December 27, 2012

Pebbles Family Ties

Hello! Hope you had a happy holiday with your family and loved ones. I managed to spend some time with mine and am now SUPER tired as a result... but i guess it is a good tired right?

I am here today to share a few quick cards I made, using the Pebbles Inc.. Family Ties line and a little magic from my Cameo too ;) I created a base pennant shape for a card and then made a couple different cards in the same shape:


I started by making a more girlyish style of card here, by adding some vellum hearts with hemp twine to go with the floral paper from the Family Ties line:
I also wanted to do a masculine card - so since we always need a lot of young boy cards in our house, I went with a tweeny (is that even a word now?) kind of theme for this card:

I got the okay on it from my 10 yr old - so I guess I am still cool with the kids these days ;)

I then used some Seen & Noted **** my absolute favorite Pebbles line ever **** using one of the tags from the tags/envelopes set on the pennant shaped card to pull the card together quickly:
I even managed to use my new/old typewriter to add the journaling right on the tag before attaching it to the card! I am in love with that typewriter - so addictive, although the ribbon runs out far too quickly for my liking.

I love the look of different shaped cards, and using my Cameo makes it even easier. Once you make the shape once - you can save it and it is so easy for next time!

Stay tuned for some sneaks of Pebbles Inc. new goodies coming out at CHA in a few weeks!!!!

No comments: