Saturday, December 29, 2012

Scraptastic January Sneaks

It's almost January - and I think it is about time to show some sneaks of the two January kits right!

First up is
Chasing Pavements

and the kit I chose:
Days of Our Lives
No, I did not choose this kit because of the name - If you know me in real life, you would know that I am addicted to Days of Our Lives the TV show - have watched it for DECADES. Yes, I am that old ;)

Hope you will check out the Scraptastic kits - they are jam packed and there are some cool add-on options available too . Love that you get to chose which kit to get too each month. Who else does that!

I am looking forward to resting up and relaxing from the holiday hustle and bustle this weekend... getting ready for our big New Year's Eve plans of ... NOTHING! with the kids. Likely a pizza will be ordered and movies and PJ's will be worn :) So much different than the years ago when we would dress up and go out and spend WAY too much $$ on the one night hey!

Happy New Year  to you and those close to you :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You are too funny!! I am that old too! I remember that show. Oh what are some others.. Guiding Light. I think my grandmother watched that one. Eons ago, when my oldest (who will be 25 in the spring) was little, I watched One Life to Live and All My children. It's been about 20+ years since I have watched any of them.

I can't wait to see what you make with your kit. I got my shipping notice. Mine should be here sometime next week, so hopefully yours isn't too far behind.

We are doing a big fat nothing for New Years too. I hope yours is a good one though!!