Tuesday, January 08, 2013

CHA is this weekend!!

There are so many goodies coming out - I can't decide what to get first!!!

What are you loving the most?? What's going to be THE hot thing to have?

I am here today to share a page I did for Lily Bee Design using up some of my scraps from previous collections - making some room in my stash for the new fabulousness that is coming soon!

I also used some scraps from my Cameo cuts pile of oopsies that happen to make the background for this page - I had this chevron pattern handy, so I lied it on the Lily Bee paper and misted with my Mister Huey's in gold... darker on the bottom and lighter on the top - my lame attempt at an ombre feel.

I had some really small pieces of paper hoarded that I wanted to use - so to make them go a little further, I cut them in half and tucked them above and below the photos to give the idea of a larger paper! That floral one is one of my all time Lily Bee faves. The perfect mix of pink and teal.. colours that make me happy:



I did cut the "sparkle" from my Cameo and added some clear stickles to it for a little more sparkle to the page, along with some of the popular mini ABC stickers too:

and finished off my page with a few sequins and some randomly cut parts of the journaling cards from the Persnickety line from Lily Bee to tuck under some of the paper layers.

I hope you like it! It is a good glimpse of all things I am loving right now - sparkly things, gold, shimmer, teal, pink... :)

Please check out the blog to see what Patricia, Leslie, and Becky did with this same challenge!

5 comments:

Diana Waite said...

I'm LOVING a lot from MME, and of course AC stuff! LOVE the page!!

Christy said...

I love just about EVERYTHING! The layers, the pretty font on the title, the color, the chevrons!!! AWESOMENESS :)

Gileide said...

I LOVED!!!!!

Daniela Dobson said...

I love this!!!

Andrea said...

this page rocks!!! I love how you did the ombre effect!!