Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Lilybee Sweet Shoppe + a sketch

I am up today on the Lilybee Blog using some of the new Lilybee Design products from
2013 Winter CHA and a sketch by Me :) 

I started my page with some plain white cardstock and added a subtle chevron strip by placing a scrap piece of chevron paper that I cut with my Silhouette and misted with Opague White Mr. Huey's - which looks pretty creamy! It is a subtle contrast to the white and goes wel with the floral paper in the new collection - Sweet Shoppe from Lilybee Design.
I added a cut title and one of the new fabric brads from the same collection - layering it all on top of a journaling card from the Christmas Cheer collection - and added some stamping using my Autumn Spice and Persnickety stamps. Trying to get a lot more bang from my buck from my stamp "collection" these days.

I added a banner (of course) with some of the new chipboard pieces, along with some pennants cut from one of the Sweet Shoppe papers.


Please check out the sketch on the Lilybee blog  HERE - and play along with us!

5 comments:

danni reid. said...

completely heart this Nic♥

curlyqmosaics said...

Your layout is amazing! I love the dimension in the lettering, and all the beautiful details.

Jenny Evans said...

This is stunning, Nicole!! Love it!

Andrea said...

such an awesome page! I love that opaque white mist! What a cute photo too

Tracey said...

A gorgeous page!!