Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Random pages

... for no reason for a change... I found myself in a week with *gasp* no assignments! So, I thought I would create a few projects for no reason at all.... here we go!

First up, a card using a mixture of Pebbles Inc. lines:


and one using lots of Walnut Grove by Pebbles Inc:

and now, a fun card using some Persnickety from Lily Bee Design:

  

 I made this card in November actually at the Saskatoon Crop & Create event using some scraps from my Cameo cuts. I don't throw any piece out!



and just one last card, using some Jillibean Soup goodies. Been meaning to make a paper bow for a while now and just haven't gotten around to it!


Did this page, using a bunch of Lilybee Design Persnickety collection

 
 Lastly, a quick page ... put my Cameo to work on this page:



 and used lots of Pebbles Inc. on this one - love these lines!!!  
 

Cut some vellum clouds and layered over the background paper. A fun effect I will totally do again.
Who would have thought Vellum would make such a come back :)

I think that is more than enough for one day... Be back tomorrow with a page for Lily Bee Design!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Such fabulous pages and cards. I think my fave though is the card with the paper bow. Just love it!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

I agree with Michelle. I love all the colourful array of fabulous projects, but my favourite is the card with the giant bow. Up on Pinterest it goes!!
xx