Friday, February 15, 2013

Jillibean Soup Sketch time again!


It's that time of the month again - another sketch is up on the Jillibean Soup blog!


Here was my take on it, using some of the new collections:
I think I am in love with both the Chilled Cucumber Soup and Irish Farm House Soup too :)

I cut out some lovely gray and yellow patterns from the two lines and layered them over this background paper from the Chilled Cucumber Soup collection:

Lots of lovely bits in each collection - I love the new sugar pick pins like this flower one, and the new pea pods (diecuts) are wicked awesome! :)

My favorite so far of the new placemats are the polaroid frames. They really do take the work out of cutting one and even have cute diecut shapes out of them too. That Jill is smart! Don't you love the new corrugated people from Jillibean Soup too! I do!
Please play along with me using this sketch - link us on the blog post or even better, share with us on facebook!



1 comment:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Great sketch and layout!!!