Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Scraptastic kit club layout share

HEY! I am back today to share another page I did using the

Ok, so if you follow me on Instagram you will know that I take a lot of selfies - these are the only photos that seem to get taken of me ever - and I try to scrap them. This month, I was inspired by the exclusive stamps from Scraptastic kit - Everyday is like Sunday set:

to me, this shouted - page about ME as soon as I saw that quote above!
So, I went to work and printed off a recent selfie and started building my page. I cut some strips off one of the My Mind's Eye papers and sewed them into the chevron and bent them up a little.

I then built my layered piece, using lots of the tags and embellies from the kit - and a few sequins, ink and a clothespin from my stash.

Don't you love the fun exclusive Ormulu flair in the kit!!
Here is my final result - lots of layered bits and stitching.. with a little bit of bling too :)


Hope you are having a creative winter season!! Isn't it over yet!!

No comments: