Thursday, May 02, 2013

Jillibean Soup Cards

Well, it's MAY - where has this year gone...It snowed here a little yesterday... and I am completely ready for flip flops and capris.... so bring on the warmer weather!

Anyways, it's time to share a few simple cards I made for Jillibean Soup this month!

I really love the Chilled Cucumber Soup line by Jillibean Soup - one of my favorite colour combos right now... the pop of green is great with the yellow and grays :) I made a little pocket out of patterened paper- this would be great for a gift card or secret note to someone! ;)

 I love the new clear stamps from Jillibean Soup too - so I used one for the sentiment on this card, and changed up the colour of ink to make the sentiment stand out. I love those felt blossoms too. So pretty :)

Hope you are following us on the Jillibean Soup blog - are you liking the new Life Album posts by Melanie Blackburn... and have you see this awesome tutorial by Summer Fullerton?? Did you catch my video this month on creating feathers? I have a new one coming up next week - so make sure to check it out!

I'll be back soon with some fun news... and another giveaway too!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Those are soooooo great! Its expected to snow here tonight. Like legitimate, measurable snow.... not okay! LOL

Christy said...

Those are soooooo great! Its expected to snow here tonight. Like legitimate, measurable snow.... not okay! LOL

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Cute cards Nicole!!!