Wednesday, December 02, 2015

SCT Cut File FREEBIE time!




Hello hello! It is that time of the year again - time for another fun cut file FREEBIE over on the Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine blog!

Here is the last freebie of 2015:

Lots of fun holiday ideas in your head yet? I was alone on the blog this month and created both a layout and a few cards using some of the items in this month's freebie.

I broke out my new Fancy Pants Designs Wish Season collection to create this fun page, with an assortment of the cut files - tree, swirls and even the title are all from the freebie.






I wanted to use some of the other icons to make a few cards to incorporate into my stash. I kept the cards quite simple, and the die cutting made them so quick to make!


That is it for me! To check out this freebie, head over to the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog and grab it for FREE right now!

Don't forget to stop by JustNick today to snag the FREE cut file of the day over there too!



No comments: