Tuesday, March 22, 2016

SCT 10th birthday celebration - March 21-30 + a freebie!!


Good morning!! Did you know that Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine is 10 years old! It is truly a wonderful accomplishment in the industry right now, and I am proud to be a small part of it.

We are celebrating with a birthday themed celebration of sorts and I have created this fun and easy party banner as some inspiration for you.


I diecut the whole thing on my digital die cut machine and embellished with more items diecut also on the same machine. I love the rosettes and the layered look it gets on the banner pieces.


You can easily personalize it with a word(s) or numbers like I did, or even keep it neutral with just some simple icons like hearts or stars.


and here is the fun part! JustNick is offering THIS cut file for FREE over on the Scrapbook and Cards Today magazine blog.




use the code SCT10 to get this for FREE during the period of March 21-30, 2016 only, over at JustNick.myshopify.com



No comments: