Saturday, September 03, 2016

Big Picture Classes





Just a casual drive by posting to remind you that if you haven't checked out Big Picture Classes yet, I have three classes that are live that I would love if you would check out!

First up is my newest class - Color Mixology


I talk all about using different color schemes in your projects, based on different color wheel theories! I love how this class came out and am a HUGE fan of color! It's a great way to get more color on your projects for sure.

Next up is my Patterned Paper Play class







Again, this one is after my own heart. I love patterned paper and there is just SO much you can do with it as your main project element! I will show four different ways you can incorporate more patterned paper into your projects.

Lastly is my Stitch It class!







This was my first BPC class, and near and dear to my heart. I add a touch of stitching to almost all of my projects and in this class I share some fun tips on how you can also do just that!

As always, you can start a FREE 30 day trial at Big Picture Classes at anytime and check out all the classes you may be interested in, including these or lots of other great classes! From there, it is a $10 a month fee to continue your membership and there are always new classes loaded every week!

If you take one of my classes, please let me know what you think and say HI too! OR if you have any ideas for upcoming classes - leave me a comment here! I am always looking for fun ideas of what YOU would like to learn or get some tips on!

No comments: