Monday, September 05, 2016

Jillibean Soup Card

Good morning and happy labour day! I am excited to be off work today :) and hope to get some much needed down time. Maybe even fit in a little scrapping time today too!

I am popping in to share a quick card I made for Jillibean Soup today using some of the new collections - Hardy Hodgepodge and Chit Chat Chowder


I used several 1/2" strips of paper, and almost quilted it together layering strips around a square in the center of the card. I added in some vellum die cut leaves (Stem cut file from JustNick) to add behind the diecut sentiment and wood veneer flowers.


I really love that pink/coral like color in the Hardy Hodgepodge collection!! Such a fresh grapefruit like color - I could use it over and over again!


I like how this card turned out and will likely remake a version of this card using different papers as I like the look!

Enjoy your day!





No comments: