Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Jillibean Soup - Tag Album

Hey everyone! I have a fun project to share with you that I made this month for Jillibean Soup.



The DT was challenged to use the new tag program for one of our projects this month and I decided to combine a whole lot of tags into this pretty mini album:




I started with a wood veneer tag that I painted with Happy Hues Amiable Aqua (my fave color paint). I sanded the edges slightly and added some diecuts from the Hardy Hodgepodge collection.

 

I added in a denim tag that I had hand stitched with a little embroidery floss. I added a neutral patterned paper to the back of each tag so, in this case, the stitching does not show on the other side.


The neutral papers and cardstock tags make great bases for photos in your mini album


I love the gold foil vellum tags and adding one in between layers of photos, allows you to still "see" the photos but keeps them slightly hidden too.


I added in lots of pretty Jillibean Soup die cut shapes and the wood veneer words are perfect for inside a mini album like this one.

I even added in one of the new lace tags- this one is a heart shape that I trimmed off the edge of the tag album shape.


The little felt paperclips are great to tuck behind photos and pop outside of the album itself

  and how cute are the new corrugated alphas !

I love the simple block font! Will use a ton of these for sure.


That's it for my mini ! Been a while since I made one and love how this came together with the aid of a whole bunch of pretty tags!


You can check out the post over on the Jillibean Soup blog HERE if you are interested!






No comments: