Wednesday, November 30, 2016

I love right now - Jillibean Soup

I have been playing catch up a little here on my blog. I took a bit of a blogging break as I was out of town for a few weeks here and there teaching at some Crop & Create events for Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine!

I am hoping to get back into the blogging habit better now, and I have a lot of projects to share.

This is one that I created for the Jillibean Soup blog earlier this month using 2 of their newer collections - Hardy Hodgepodge and Chit Chat Chowder.


I found myself in a bit of a scrapping rut with all these out of town trips cutting into my scrapping time, so I reverted to a simple grid style layout for this page. It's a go-to when you are in a bit of a no-mojo situation!


I tried to spice up the grid a bit by adding in some stitched & punched shapes, and little bits like wood veneers and journaling cards.

To the center of my grid, I added my title, using some hand cut letters (my new addiction) and a wood wire word from Jillibean Soup along with some corrugated letters that are new too!



That's it for me today, short and sweet ! Hope whoever is still popping by to read is doing well!





No comments: