Sunday, December 18, 2005

All I want for Christmas....

Is my two front teeth! Well, we got one! Lucas cut his first tooth today! My sister Kim, noticed it when she was holding him earlier today! I am so excited and surprised...Lucas wasn't even cranky or anything! What a good kid! *insert proud mama icon here*

Feeling a little more upbeat than yesterday....if you can't tell by now, I wear my heart on my sleeve and take everything personally.

MIL didn't show up today for the baptism and no call either...what a 'special' person she is...enough said.

Have a great day! Off to Michael's to get some stuff to make xmas decorations for my aunt who saw the etched ones on my tree today...so I will make ones for my cousins for xmas from 'Santa'.

Have a good one!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Wow his first tooth!!! Those first photo's when a babe has that one lonely tooth are the cutest!!!