Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

Well, 2006 is here and I am starting off the new year super tired...I was gonna post here about what happened last night, but then I read Vanessa's blog and totally changed my mind.

She is right...you have to think positively...I am starting to think that negative crap keeps happening to me because I am not being very positive a lot of the time. So, I am going to try to be a more positive person this year. This shouldn't be hard right?

So, let's start this year off positively! I am gonna go out tomorrow and pick up the pics from Christmas I dropped off, and also get myself a scale. I have to get myself back...I just am not feeling like myself these days. I believe that getting healthier is a great way to get myself back.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Nic...you are off to a GREAT start!
The power of positive thinking is the way to GO!!!!