Thursday, March 30, 2006

Day 4 & Thanks

Here is my day 4 creation from the 21 day challenge!


This challenge is phenominal...not only are you unleashing some great mojo with these quotes, you are breaking a habit or making a new one! PLUS, you are meeting people internationally--which leads me to the thanks part...

Thank you to everyone who has left such positive feedback on my blog....I can't tell you how great it is to read comments from old friends and new. It gives me a little boost for each email I receive. Thanks....what an experience

Nick-out

16 comments:

Ferrill said...

Beeeeeautiful art journal entries! Love the white doodling around the buttons on today's and the happy flower from yesterdays. So fun!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Wow what a beautiful page... Especially the buttons... Love your entries..

Emine

Vanessa said...

holy smokerdooooodles i love this one nic....funkalicious if you ask me!

Unknown said...

Love this one, especially what you did to the mask!

Anonymous said...

Love your colors and use of buttons and ribbon.

Kari said...

I love this. Sooooo cool! What great colors. What did you use to write in white? This is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I love they way the doodleing looks. Yes the white pen is great.

sarah.b said...

Love all of your doodles, great work!I always love seeing your entries each day!

Anonymous said...

beautiful!!! love the buttons

Lita said...

I love the rainbow colors on the side! So gorgeous! Can't wait to see more of your work!

canadianLN said...

I love love love the button with the white doodling! Awesome job!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pages!!

Penny said...

Wow this page is so cool! I feel the same way. Why is it so difficult to be ourselves? Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Loving all your pages so far! great work!

Sylvi said...

Love your droodles and colors! Journal = BEAUTIFUL :-D

alyssa said...

This just made my night. All your colors make me soooooo happy! GORGEOUS! Looks like you're enjoying the journey. :)