Friday, March 24, 2006

It is here!

The weekend! Don't you just love it when the sun is shining and the weekend is here! I do.

Not to mention that Jacquie will be in the 'Peg in the morning after a looonnngg drive from Edmonton. Cool.

Spent most of the day out of the house and then just hanging with the boys. Watching Toy Story with Noah and even doing some colouring too.

I managed to finish Vanessa's Circle Journal last night...I think it turned out not to shabby...Too bad I can't post pics...that would just spoil the surprise!
Can't wait to get the next one!

Monday is day 1 for Rhonna's challenge I was talking about the other day. I chose the topic of my weight loss journey. I figure that food is my addiction and that it is also a bad habit! So, off we shall go on that! I have an 8x8 album all ready for that....should be cool...hope I can keep up with all 21 days and not get too behind too quickly!

So, what are the big plans for everyone this weekend! Going out tomorrow night to play poker--cross your fingers for me, I haven't 'practiced' in a while! lol Then on Sunday, I am gettin' some scrapping done. Which reminds me to pick up my pics at Costco tomorrow. Have a really cool one of Noah I can't wait to scrap--dontcha love that!

BTW...changed my music...and I KNOW....I don't like country---BUT, this song rocks. Always makes me think, you know? Enjoy.

Nick-out

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well here is my two cents!!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE country music. I sing from point A to point B in the car all the time. Now I notice Emma has started signing my songs. At the moment Faith Hill. Alan Jackson is not my favorite but every once in a while he comes up with a goodie! That is definately one of them.

Vanessa said...

yes i agree your new song is sweeeeet!
can't wait to do the 21 day challenge..i am debating..weight loss or walking..hmm will have to sleep on it another night or two!

good luck at poker, break a leg, swallow a monkey..however the saying goes! clean em out!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the song! Not a country fan either but the lyrics really touched home for me right now.
LoriW
Yep, I actually left a comment!