Thursday, April 20, 2006

It begins


So, started the renovations on our kitchen today. Ordered the new flooring for the kitchen, bathroom and front entrance that we desperately need. I mean desperately.
Then, I took the tiles off the backsplash in the kitchen. Kinda cool. I love taking things apart and fixing them up! It took a lot less time than I thought it would--less than 1 hour, and I was taking my sweet butt time! So that is good! Gonna head oout tomorrow to pick up the supplies for the re-tiling event this weekend! Woo hoo!

I really MUST post pics of the horror I call a kitchen for you to understand how this has caused me many sleepless nights over the last few years. We have renovated most everything else in our house--except the kitchen. Haven't touched a thing. And it shows. It really shows.

So, I am stoked.
Excited.
Jubilant.
Giddy.

Ain't life grand!

**edited to add pictures! **

Nick-out

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

out with the old and in with the NEW! you weekend warrior you!

WandaT said...

Ooo! Have fun! Hope it goes well.

ScrapBookHim said...

wow you guys are redoing the kitchen your self! Way to go!