Thursday, April 20, 2006

It begins


So, started the renovations on our kitchen today. Ordered the new flooring for the kitchen, bathroom and front entrance that we desperately need. I mean desperately.
Then, I took the tiles off the backsplash in the kitchen. Kinda cool. I love taking things apart and fixing them up! It took a lot less time than I thought it would--less than 1 hour, and I was taking my sweet butt time! So that is good! Gonna head oout tomorrow to pick up the supplies for the re-tiling event this weekend! Woo hoo!

I really MUST post pics of the horror I call a kitchen for you to understand how this has caused me many sleepless nights over the last few years. We have renovated most everything else in our house--except the kitchen. Haven't touched a thing. And it shows. It really shows.

So, I am stoked.
Excited.
Jubilant.
Giddy.

Ain't life grand!

**edited to add pictures! **

Nick-out
Post a Comment