Thursday, May 25, 2006

Been a while
















Bad blogger....bad...



That would be me.



Been busy.
Playing with my kids.
Scrapping.
Reading.
Fixing up the house a bit.

Enjoying every last minute before I go back to work.

Three weeks.

Count them.

One.
Two.
Three.

Not a long time. Time flies when your kids are small.

Took the kids shopping today and then to Moxies for dinner. Just the 3 of us.
It was sad. There won't be a lot of days like that soon.

I want to capture each moment. Remember everything. The good, the bad and the best. Keep them young forever.

Nick-out

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures!! Enjoy your 3 weeks!

Deborah

Vanessa said...

nic...enjoy your 3 weeks..it will be precious time i know..

Anonymous said...

Time flies doesn't it! I can't beleive Lucas and Jillian are so close to being 1 :-( where did this year go? BTW it is so cold here if were turned on the sprinkler we'd have icicles :-)