Monday, May 01, 2006

Toot and my apologies

I can finally TOOT!

I am honoured to be part of the Love Is In The Details Design Team. I am completely honoured to be now and even bigger part of this amazing site and group of people.

As for the apology part....sorry that I had to deceive a lot of you with the whole ???? thing....was all part of the suspense. Hope you are not too mad? Do ya forgive me? I promised Lori to keep the secret and play along with everyone!

The May Kit out at LIITD today, so check it! Lots of fabulous work there!

Nick-out

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG (FINALLY!!)
So happy for you, you are very talented and are a welcome addition to our team!

Jocie said...

Hey Nic!! Congrats on the DT!~ I knew it was you ????

JodiS said...

Wohooo Nic! Congrats!! That is way cool. Good for you!

Scrapbookjoe said...

a huge congrats!!! finaly you are in the team, this place was for you since long time. Im one of your fan, realy, you are so talented.

congrats again Nic, very well deserved!!