Friday, April 06, 2007

Ah, the long weekend!

I am soooo glad that the long weekend is here. Lots of fun planned and not planned.





Planned--Easter morning surprises, Easter dinner...scrapping, scrapping and more scrapping





Unplanned--already DH has taken N to a movie. Their first date... lol





Did some scrapping last night in fact...did the Pencil Lines blog sketch:



Love that Tinkering Ink. Wish I had more girly pics so I could induldge in more of the Perfectly Posh stuff....just can't do it. Almost out already. Sigh, what's a scrapper to do.

Have a great Weekend! Don't eat too much chocolate...I will. *wink*

5 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Stunning version of the pencil lines sketch. I love it. Those colours are fab.
I am also enjoying a long weekend of crafting & just doing what I want for a change, much to the annoyance of some friends who think they own me.

Julie said...

First of all I love,love,love your take on the sketch. Those pp's are so bold and bright. I just love that site. Can't wait for the new one. I have all ready snuck a few treaties before the kids get up.......MY BAD

sugarplum14 said...

Lovin' this page Nicole! That tinkering ink paper is AMAZING! Great job!

Vanessa said...

totally funkalicious layout!!!

see my bloggie..you've been tagged ;-)

Anonymous said...

I guess Vanessa beat me to it. I tagged you!!