Monday, April 16, 2007

Blog challenge time!

this week's topic challenge by Dorrie.

Facebook. What is it...would I use it....who would I try to find.

Yes, I have heard of it.
Would I use it. Sure.
Who would I try to find...chuckle...grin.

I would try to find a few people. A couple girls I was friends with in Junior High. A couple old boyfriends. Not to meet up with, but to see what happened to them. Where are they now type of stuff. not sure it would be worth the time or effort?

Would I sign up...I did...only cause Ian's buddy at work requested him as a friend. So, I am on facebook. Yeppers, I am.

Am I gonna seek out a bunch of old lost aquaintances....probably not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe some old acquaintances will seek you out. :)

Vanessa said...

well..i did it.
signed up.
now to search.
wonder who I will find.
if anyone.
hmmmm.