Thursday, June 21, 2007

Let's try this again. Grr.

Typed this whole thing out once already and *poof* gonzo. Grr.


Anyway -- what's new chickas! I say this as I doubt there are any men reading my boring blog -- not that women are prepared to read idle ramblings, but I figure I have more female bloggers than male bloggers reading it due to all my scrapping ramblings.
What's new!? Lots.

Noah got glasses:
Isn't he cute! Turns out he does have permanent scarring on his cornea from when he got a coldsore in his eye when he was 2 weeks old. It caused his eye to underdevelop -- now he needs glasses and will probably end up on some sort of medication to prevent the coldsores from coming back.

Been published a few times lately:
First in Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine

And then with Blue Media Book : Scrapping Styles Defined

turns out I am a simple scrapbooker -- would disagree with that --but the layout they chose certainly is one of my more simple ones.
I was also chosen to do a sketch for the June edition of the Page Maps Newsletter.

Had a busy week last week. Baseball for Noah is almost over, thank goodness. Had a great time with the crop that the members on Love Is In The Details did for us. Man -- those ladies RAWK!! Some serious great ideas out there. Would love to see more of that going forward! ;)

Here's a couple layouts that I managed to get done on Saturday from the challenges:


Noah graduated from Preschool last week, and I made this as a thankyou for his teacher Mrs. Kim. A great teacher who was sooo patient with him this year. She cried. I was a little dissapointed in how it turned out, as I didn't have much time to devote to making it as I would have liked.


Anyway, busy times in our life too. Been busy working on getting grass in our yard, and a fence built around the house. Lots of dirty work -- but even the boys had a great time playing outside in the mud.

Well, that is certainly enough crap in one blog post.

I am sure I will be back with my lastest installment of Pizza Hut -- My days of fury soon.


:D

Nick-out

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

he is seriously adorable in those glasses!

yard looks great..HUGE!

way to go on your pubs..actually let me repeat that..WAY TO GO!!!
love the layouts..stellar!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the LO's being published!! They are great LO's! Awwe your son is the cutest with those glasses. Wow!! YOu have a big yard!

Julie said...

Boy, I am sure glad I checked your blog. I had no idea that you had broke forth with ramblings. Congrats on all the publishing, you deserve it and your yard is huge. The kids will love it!

Boo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Boo said...

Oh your little guy is so cute!

Love your LOs!!! You definitely deserve to be published! Fabulous!

I LOVE your huge yard. Gosh, the fun I'd have with that much space!

Carole