Thursday, June 21, 2007

Let's try this again. Grr.

Typed this whole thing out once already and *poof* gonzo. Grr.


Anyway -- what's new chickas! I say this as I doubt there are any men reading my boring blog -- not that women are prepared to read idle ramblings, but I figure I have more female bloggers than male bloggers reading it due to all my scrapping ramblings.
What's new!? Lots.

Noah got glasses:
Isn't he cute! Turns out he does have permanent scarring on his cornea from when he got a coldsore in his eye when he was 2 weeks old. It caused his eye to underdevelop -- now he needs glasses and will probably end up on some sort of medication to prevent the coldsores from coming back.

Been published a few times lately:
First in Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine

And then with Blue Media Book : Scrapping Styles Defined

turns out I am a simple scrapbooker -- would disagree with that --but the layout they chose certainly is one of my more simple ones.
I was also chosen to do a sketch for the June edition of the Page Maps Newsletter.

Had a busy week last week. Baseball for Noah is almost over, thank goodness. Had a great time with the crop that the members on Love Is In The Details did for us. Man -- those ladies RAWK!! Some serious great ideas out there. Would love to see more of that going forward! ;)

Here's a couple layouts that I managed to get done on Saturday from the challenges:


Noah graduated from Preschool last week, and I made this as a thankyou for his teacher Mrs. Kim. A great teacher who was sooo patient with him this year. She cried. I was a little dissapointed in how it turned out, as I didn't have much time to devote to making it as I would have liked.


Anyway, busy times in our life too. Been busy working on getting grass in our yard, and a fence built around the house. Lots of dirty work -- but even the boys had a great time playing outside in the mud.

Well, that is certainly enough crap in one blog post.

I am sure I will be back with my lastest installment of Pizza Hut -- My days of fury soon.


:D

Nick-out

Post a Comment