Sunday, January 20, 2008

chilly willy winterpeg

yep, winter is all around us now. it is frigid and freezing beyond belief.

you would think i would be used to it by now, after 34 years in this ice cube of a city..but no. not me.

what have i been doing to keep busy?

scrapping of course. not a whole lot else to do. tv is boring lately...damn writer's strike... that is until BB9 starts and Surivor again too.

not a whole lot to report these days. life is a **yawner**...but at least nothing bad is going on.

this weekend, my parents are heading off for a cruise for 2 weeks -- which makes me the dog-sitting designate. Yep, little Max will be a house guest at our place. Last time... it didn't go too well. He took off twice and I had to chase him down the street in my PJs. Thank goodness this year we have a fence...lol.

why can't i win the lottery and afford to go on a nice trip every couple of years?

and yes, DH is talking about going to disney soon... i am sure all you disney freaky friends of mine are happy to hear that....but he wants to wait until both boys can remember it forever...and he only wants to go once. pretty firm on that...once.

so, start telling me about all the great deals i can find, so i can make it a reality sooner than later...and yes...*sigh* i joined the disboards...just haven't pondered there yet.

Nick-out

6 comments:

Julie said...

Well I am chilly,but not that chilly.I love it when you are bored,because I know creativity is at its best.I too want to go on a trip,and Disney would be great!

Anonymous said...

It's warmed up some here but not much. Would be nice to go on a trip, but Steve won't fly and we need moulah for a trip.

Anonymous said...

Disney eh... I hang my head in shame for you. :P

But at least it's warmer there than here!

~eva

Vanessa said...

omg..finally..i will have tinkerbell sprinkle some pixie dust on you..my treat.

the disboards..great resource.
also check out
www.mousesavers.com
www.allearsnet.com
sign up for their newsletters...loads of zippahdeedodaday info º0º

good.now we just have to work on deb & eva..lmao.

Boo said...

Disney? Why? Eeeschhhh there has to be a better place to visit!?

I've never been to the Peg but I've been told that it is damn cold! We get frigid temperatures here too but it's more humid than cold. Either way, I am not a fan of the colder temperatures. So I can feel your pain right now!

Laura said...

that is pretty cold Nicole!

As for Disney...go for it! I can't wait till we go in April.

Hope things are going well, take care!