Thursday, May 08, 2008

i am so NOT a blogger

i am not even gonna apologize again for not blogging.


i see the traffic reports coming in..i know there are a few...and i mean few still out there blog stalking me.


i can take it.


truth is -- life is just busy.


nothing too exciting going on.


work.


kids.


hubby.


scrapping.


not necessarily in that order ;)


been scrapping lots lately. giving myself a short hiatus till next weekend's Miami crop.


can't freakin' wait


gonna have house guests. totally nervous about that. what if they hate me?


i know -- i am paranoid. what can i say. that is me.


wish i had a long distance phone plan


not in the budget. really, what is these days.


i will leave you with some recent scrappy goodness i have worked on


Nick-out

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your LO's!!! Stop being paranoid. You're going to do just fine and we love you the way you are. But I know where you're coming from cause I feel the same about going over there.

Anonymous said...

Silly Nicole :) and Joce!
You two should know better. If others don't like you, it's THEIR loss. And besides, *I* like you :)

And btw, LOOOOVE your "I can see clearly now" LO! (yes, even the buttons are cute!

Laura said...

hooray...you updated!!
As excited as I am about my whole trip to Winnipeg, the crop and meeting you all...I am totally nervous too!!! I have never, I mean never done anything like this in my life before so that's a whole set of nerves add that on top of meeting online friends, irl...ya, it's a bit nerve racking!!
I think it's going to be great though...obviously we all feel some sort of a connection from what we know about each other...otherwise you wouldn't have offered to bring us into your home and we probably wouldn't have accepted...in fact, silly girl, if I didn't feel like I knew you all, I wouldn't be going out there in the first place! I'll explain myself better in person and then this won't be such a long comment...lol!!
Bottom line is, all I'm really doing next weekend is making my online friends, real life friends and I can't wait to do that.
As always, your layouts are inspiring and fabulous!
and if ya like...my long distance plan is good for any time of day...unlimited use!!
Can't wait to see you...have a great week!!

Julie said...

Well would you look who blogged. I am just as bad! Just be yourself Nicole and you will do find with your guests.I don't think they are out to eat you alive. I love your LO's. I don't think I ever saw that first one.Great embellies!

Boo said...

Your LOs are definitely scrap goodness!!!!

Nicole, I think we have the same feelings... I keep thinking about what if they don't like me too.... we are all nervous but I'm so pumped to meet everyone! And I can't thank you enough for letting me stay with you!! You are fantastic for doing that!! I can't wait to meet your little men and your dh. They are very lucky to have you. :o)

The countdown is on!!!!!! Woohoo!!!

Janine Langer said...

Wonderful layouts!!
And thanks for the comment on my blog, have a wonderful week! :))