Sunday, June 01, 2008

Some LO shares

Just a few layouts I have been working on lately...have realized that chocolate + caffeine IS mojo...!
This one was done with a sketch from the Got Sketch 101 class....a good friend decided to treat me, by registering me for it -- and I am loving the "classes" so far!
I did this one for today's Creative Scrappers sketch! It wasn't one of my required ones, but I liked it.. .so I did it! I am starting a tree addiction! Anyone wanna join me?
And lastly, I did Deborah's challenge at Love Is In The Details yesterday....to scraplift Jennifer Johner....me loves her style -- she rocks! Who would I be if I didn't do this challenge!!

10 comments:

redmom said...

It's all looking Loverley!!! :0)

Deborah Marasa said...

I didn't know you were registered for those classes. coolio!

Julie said...

I wish I could use my bulging eye smilie here! Those are super LO's Nicole.I love what you did with the sketches.Who would of thought that you would be a tree girl! So many details to look at on them.

Kristine said...

WOW!!! Awesome job with those sketches! Looks fantastic !!!!!

Boo said...

Fantastique!!!!!!! Wow Nicole, you always amaze me! Love looking at your LOs. So much detail.

Vanessa said...

love the layouts..that jj lift is rockin!!!

Scrappytbear said...

These are super awesome! LOVE the photos and colours! Great layouts!

Laura said...

I love looking at your layouts, they are so inspiring! I'll have to try the suggested mojo combo and see if it works for me too!!

Geri said...

Love your take on the sketch from Got Sketch... Great job!
I haven't gotten into the trees yet... trees and birds seem to be the rage right now... I'll have to step out of my comfort zone.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm looking in from the got sketch forum. Love your blog and all your layouts! I'm bookmarking you for sure!