Monday, July 14, 2008

OK, so it has been a month

since I posted on the ol' bloggie. Sorry.

As usual, blogging gets neglected to the daily toils of life with 2 kids and my scrapping addiction!

Been working on the July kit for Love Is In The Details. LOVED IT!!! If you haven't already snatched it up -- RUN , do not walk to the shopping page...well, not tonight, as we are having technical server problems...but later on, or tomorrow -- GET IT!

I loved it so much, I used all my DT stuff AND ordered more. Let me tell you -- the journalling cards. YUMMY!

What else. Well, I have a secret...or two...of which will all unravel over the next couple months. One secret at a time.

Finally got a call to interview for the federal government last week. Passed it! :) Going for a final testing soon....cross your fingers. I want this job badly. Would be my equivalent to winning the lottery.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Oh Nicole...I so hope the job comes through. Fingers crossed!
A secret hey...hmmm..can't wait till you can share!
The July kit designs are awesome!

Vanessa said...

i want to know that other secret missy!

Julie said...

I love secrets!!!!!!!!

I so hope you get this job!and that I win the lottery.

Scrappytbear said...

Good luck on that job!!!