Saturday, December 27, 2008

YUMMO


I made these for one of our vegetarian snacks on Christmas Eve...and let me tell you...


YUMMY!!

Next time, I think I will try to make a greek version with some feta and maybe a little onion and peppers...serious yumminess. Gotta love those Pillsbury cresent rolls... me loves the dough boy.

you can get the recipe here if you are interested.

Had a very busy holiday ... these last 3 days have been crazy, lots of late nights for the kids and thankfully, they even slept in.. :) twice.. :) :)

Kids loved their gifts from Santa... and had such fun playing with their cousins the last few days, and have really behaved themselves.

As for me, I haven't really had too much of a chance to test out my xmas goodies...my new sewing machine and my slice...along with the tripod my parents got me! I think now, I just need to get some black velvet or some other cool fabric for a back drop. Really can't wait to take some baby pics now.. :)

Oh, and did I mention that the cat is out of the bag -- I DID found out what the sex is of our baby-- but still, no one knows but me... Ian still does not want me to tell him, and I won't tell anyone else...but now, I can at least tease a few people for 2 months.. lol It will be fun... :O)

Anywhoo.... off to play with Noah's Martian Matter thing.. joy oh joy... the kids are already bored telling me they have nothing to play with. Greedy buggers.

http://www.kraftcanada.com/en/recipes/savoury-parmesan-bites-82732.aspx?e=email

6 comments:

Deborah Marasa said...

What??? Are you kidding me? I'll find out. I know how I'll do it too. hahahahahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Glad you have a great Christmas. Those Parmesan bites look yummy.

Boo said...

Merry Christmas Nicole!!!!! Those look really yummy. I may have to try to make them.

So you know the sex of the baby...... you sure you don't want to share with me??? LOL I can't wait to hear the news when you little one is born!!! Only a few more months to wait. :o)

redmom said...

Ok you are just mean putting a teaser like that out there!!! Shame on you!!! LOL

Jocie said...

Those look sooooo good!!!!

AND...how did you find out the sex of the baby??? I WANT to know!!! LOL WHAAAAA

Vanessa said...

So you DO know!
I knew it!

You couldn't NOT find out..lmao!!!

BTW..those appetizers look good!