Thursday, January 15, 2009

Good times

Went to the Dr. today...all is good in baby land. Time is ticking away now...after tomorrow, only 4 weeks + 1 day and 2 hours to go..lol Not that I am counting. :O)


Have been having some minor issues and told the Dr. about them...she sent me to the hospital...but no worries, all checked out Ok, 2 hours later...at least I got out of my boring training session for 3.5 hours today. lol

Been trying to kick this cold I have had for a few days now...I got the lucky end of the stick, since Ian had bronchitis and Lucas had the croup....thankfully, all I ended up with was a head cold. And Noah...lucky bugger, he hasn't even had the smallest inkling of anything! WHEW, at least 1 of us is safe. :O)

Have some news to share soon, so stay tuned... ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad all is well with you and baby!!

Deborah Marasa said...

Happy to know everything is fine.
News?? What sort of news?

redmom said...

Sorry you're still fighting your cold. But I'm glad all is good with you & the baby! Can't wait to hear your news!

Julie said...

Well thankfully everything turned out well at your appointment.I hope that you feel better real soon.It sucks not being able to take anything.

Vanessa said...

I am so so soooooooooo happy to hear that everything is okay Nicole!

I can't wait to hear your gooood news :-)

Jocie said...

Im soo happy to hear that you are doing good Nicole....yes, and what news are you talking about?