Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ick

Still feeling yucky with a head cold. Stayed home from work yesterday which helped a little, but man, the night/early morning is the worst. I can't talk first thing in the morning...which I know some of you think would be a good break..lol

I did discover Puffs Kleenex with Vicks on it...let me tell you, you can actually feel the vicks on your nose a little after you use it. I got it free with the other kleenex I bought, so, I gave it a try.. It totally smells like Vicks too, lol.

Enough rambling...

Spent last night working on a page...likin' how it turned out. Wish now, that I had the MM Fa la la slice cartridge ...as I used a bunch of snowflakes and it would have been perfect for it... oh well...I hear they are coming out with 20+ new slice cartridges this year...and I can't wait to see what is on them! I definately want a scripty font for sure.

Here are a few cards I made this week from a sketch from CardPatterns.




I am really getting into making cards with all my scraps etc. from my scrapping! What better way to utilize your stash !

6 comments:

Julie said...

20 more cartridges.....WOW! I am sure that there will be a scripty font in there somewhere.

I too love the Puffs with Vicks!

I love your cards:)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards Nicole!! I haven't tried the puffs with Vicks. I'll have to get me some.

Deborah Marasa said...

I haven't tried the Puffs with Vicks either.

I still need to try your Slice.

Your cards are super fabulous!!

redmom said...

Sorry to hear you haven't shaken that head cold yet!

Lovin' those cards!! Way better use of the craps!

Jocie said...

K loving the cards!!!!

deb said...

beautiful cards Nicole!!!