Sunday, February 15, 2009

36 weeks *photo heavy sorry *

Just wanted to share some photos from last weekend of the boys and of the belly at 36 weeks! The kids were feeling pretty photogenic last Sunday!









Only 2 more weeks to go!
Also, I received a very special baby gift on Friday from Julie.. :O) A wall quote from skribblzart for the baby's room!!! Seriously, it look so awesome..even Ian is stoked about it! We are thinking of maybe getting something for our bedroom now, or the living room! you should check out their website...lots of cool options!


THANK YOU SO MUCH JULIE!!!!


*** insert MUSHY cyber-HUG here***

Here are a few pics of the quote and the baby's room. The up close pic of the quote is not the greatest, but trust me, it looks wonderful! I have always loved this quote, and it fits in with our life right now perfectly!




Now -- all I need to do is get to those canvases... Oops... at least I should have some free time this week to do them -- or at least start!

And lastly a quick layout share that I did for the Love a Man Challenge at SkrapNChat last weekend.. !

Post a Comment