Sunday, February 01, 2009

It's Sunday...

you know what that means....announcement time!




I have already had a crack at a few sketches and love them!
Hope you will all join in on the fun with me! Allison makes some great sketches!

Check it out at So Sketchy!


Been a busy scrapper this weekend, so stay tuned for some pages I have to share from the online crop at SkrapNChat -- it was/is a Dr. Suess themed crop! How fun is that!


ETA :: Here are a few of the pages I have done all since Friday thanks to the DT at Skrap N Chat!





11 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations Nicole!

Unknown said...

congrats. see what you do with Ally's sketches.. i really love your cute blog too..

redmom said...

Woohoo Congrats Nicole!! Ally's sketches are amazing!!

Julie said...

Congratulations on your new DT position.You will fit right in with those sketches.Can't wait to see what you do!

I love all of your crop layouts! Fabulous as always.

Kristii said...

Congratulations!! Your work totally rocks!! I look forward to getting to know you on the So Sketchy Blog!!

Vanessa said...

congrats Nicole!!!
they are lucky to have you :-)

love the layouts!

Jocie said...

Congrats Nicole!! You will do great the So Sketchy blog!!!

I love all the new LO's!! Great job!

Jana said...

Congrats Nicole! I can't wait to work with you on the Sketchy team.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Nicole!

Scrappytbear said...

Love it all! Especially that belly photo!!

Laura said...

this is right up your alley Nicole!
Congrats!!