Friday, February 13, 2009

Let's try again....



WHEW !! It worked. Not sure what was happening last night...but here is my layout from yesterday's So Sketchy! sketch...

I normally have a hard time with circles..but I love how this one turned out/

Supplies used:
Basic Grey patterned paper
MME patterned paper
Bazzill Cardstock
Bazzill chipboard stars (raw)
DCWV black chipboard, cut into star shapes
Scenic Route chipboard letters
Jenni Bowlin stiker letters (fyi, i NEED more of these badly, in all colours)
Foofala buttons
Martha Stewart baker's twine
Versamark pinecone ink
Stickles
Teal puffy paint

5 comments:

redmom said...

This turned out just perfect!! Love all those little photos of your cutie!! I totally get what you mean about circles, I never think to use them.

Boo said...

You did the circle justice Nicole! This look fabulous!!

Scrappytbear said...

Too cute! Circles reflected in the photos (tires) really makes it work great!

Julie said...

Thanks for posting your supply list,because I was wondering who made those letter stickers.I would never know you had trouble with circles!

Laura said...

love this layout Nicole...the smaller group of pics with the big one..gonna have to try that!