Thursday, February 26, 2009

Rose Moka and American Crafts

I managed to snatch up a few sheets of Rose Moka patterned paper and have to say -- I wasn't too sure about it, as I ordered it online and couldn't feel it... I am not fond of the thinner patterned papers...and this Rose Moka stuff is nice and thick..what i love about it, is it is double sided..and two of the papers I got have a grid pattern on them...which i am totally loving at the moment.

I also scooped up some American Crafts goodness...as in a few new patterned papers and new Flair... let me say -- I wish I had bought more Flair -- OMG, I am in love.

I can't wait to get off the computer and play with my new goodies...I may even miss a few key Thursday night TV shows! lol

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh I really like Rosa Moka.I used a grid PP that looked like it had coffee cup stains on it.Really nice papers.