Monday, February 02, 2009

So Sketchy!

Here is my first DT layout from So Sketchy!



Supplies used:

My Mind's Eye patterned paper

October Afternoon Cupcake Alphas

Ranger Stickles, brown and frosted lace

Martha Stewart felt snowflakes, white glitter and baker's twine

Fancy Pants chipboard snowflakes/flowers

Adirondack dabber in white

Foofala buttons

Bazzill pom pom ribbon and cardstock

Heidi Swapp bling

Some machine stitching and I also used my Slice to make the frame the title is on!


Can't wait to show you the other pages I did with Allison's sketches...they are awesome!

Hope you will join in on the fun on the So Sketchy bloG!

7 comments:

Laura said...

very nice...that pomppom ribbon is perfect!
I am so going to check out the sketchy site!

Jocie said...

I love it!!!!!! That pom pom ribbon stuff is sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow Nicole that is an awesome Layout!!

Julie said...

I love your layout!Her sketches are great for sure.Nice slice frame btw.

Boo said...

I love your stuff!!

redmom said...

Totally wicked Nicole!! The pom pom trim is so perfect!

Vanessa said...

ohhhh I LIKE IT Nicole!!!
will be checking the site out :-)