Monday, April 06, 2009

back

i think i may be making it back to the land of the living finally.... we have had a couple good nights of sleep...hoping it becomes somewhat routine....cross your fingers for me!




lots of scrapping going on too... I have a bunch of dt work to get finished for So Sketchy! as well as Skrap N Chat for National Scrapbook Day! Make sure you join us for the 2 day online crop!!!! The DT has lots of unique challenges planned...with no strings attached -- no need to visit a store or spend $$.... just time to get creative!!




I have some pics to upload to my PC...but for now i will leave you with a quick page i did for my April challenge at Skrap N Chat! Lots of MM Slice action on this one!1 Love that machine...can't wait for a few new cartridges to come out!


7 comments:

Julie said...

I am so glad that you are getting some more rest.I knew it would eventually come.

You rock the slice girl! Love all the butterflies.Sweet photo too!

I can't wait for the crop.It will surely be a time of creativity and originality.

Vanessa said...

it is a beautiful layout nicole..she is just adorable!
V

Anonymous said...

That layout is soooo sweet!!! Love your work Nicole. Oh and I will cross my fingers.

Peggy said...

Beautiful LO and photo.
fingers crossed that you'll be getting more sleep routinely.

redmom said...

That layout is so precious, just like your beautiful little girl! Glad to hear you've had a couple of good nights, here's hoping they continue!!!

Laura said...

Nicole, that layout is so beautiful...love those butterflies.
Glad you guys are getting into a routine and hoping the sleep pattern continues.

Kelly Todd said...

Love the feel of this page -- beautiful work!