Monday, April 06, 2009

back

i think i may be making it back to the land of the living finally.... we have had a couple good nights of sleep...hoping it becomes somewhat routine....cross your fingers for me!




lots of scrapping going on too... I have a bunch of dt work to get finished for So Sketchy! as well as Skrap N Chat for National Scrapbook Day! Make sure you join us for the 2 day online crop!!!! The DT has lots of unique challenges planned...with no strings attached -- no need to visit a store or spend $$.... just time to get creative!!




I have some pics to upload to my PC...but for now i will leave you with a quick page i did for my April challenge at Skrap N Chat! Lots of MM Slice action on this one!1 Love that machine...can't wait for a few new cartridges to come out!


Post a Comment