Saturday, May 30, 2009

Another page

From another wonderful So Sketchy! sketch by Ally... seriously I am continually lovin' each of the sketches I get to work with!!!



Here is my page



Supplies used:

Patterned paper: Sassafrass Lass, Making Memories, Crate Paper

Cardstock: Bazzill

Jenni Bowlin ticket & letter stickers, Foofala Buttons, Sassafrass chipboard & Posies, American Crafts alphas, Kaiser pearls, Martha Stewart twine


I knew when I bought this dress that it was screaming Sassafrass all over it....the little deer and owl on the front of the dress.. too cute! Man, has Addison ever grown since then...I wonder if that dress still fits.. :(

Busy weekend ahead...lots to blog about...just not a lot of time at the moment...will catch up next week...promise. Don't forget to check back on Tuesday for some more So Sketchy! news!

2 comments:

Julie said...

GASP!!!! This was the perfect layout for your Sass. I continually keep adding to my favorite layouts of yours,and this one is now at the top.It is perfect.Everything goes so well together!

Jocie said...

I love that sketch too!! Of course that dress is perfect for Sassafrass :)