Thursday, September 24, 2009

I got Twisted !!!

Anam asked me to be a guest designer for this week's Twisted Sketches sketch!

The twist this week was to use stickers on the page along with the sketch. I used some Rose Moka letter stickers, American Crafts thickers, Heidi Swapp sentiment sticker as well as a Pink Paislee letter.

Check out what the Twisted DT did with the sketch.. my good friend Vanessa rocked it as usual!!

Check back soon for some So Sketchy! stuff and other scrappy news that I am very excited about!!!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Ohhhh I love it!!
Those pics are just priceless-I was looking forward to seeing what you were going to do with them!
Congrats on being a twisted sister!

Julie said...

I love it when you get twisted! Those Rosa Moka stickers are SUPER!

Such a cute baby girl too:)

Boo said...

She's so sweet with your sunglasses on! Great LO. Love the colours!

Wati Basri said...

love this!! such bright colours and congrats on being a twisted sister :)